Alright.... so these first few pictures are Jayna's artwork..... she wanted to use the camera and this was the result.....
Leo from Little Einsteins....
Part of me and Barrett....
Daddy..... well, kind of =)

This is a good shot of her finger over the lens....
These next few pictures aren't much better.... These are the ones I took! =)
This is Barrett talking to Nana....

This is Mr.Cool showing you how he can clap his hands over his body... watch and learn ladies. LOL
Barrett again....
Now, this is Miss Jayna feeding Barrett..... or as she says it, 'eating him' She gets confused about the proper verbiage.Eat it, eat it...... (he was sneezing, I think)
This is Jayna and Barrett's first time away together.... My Mom and Dad had planned on taking Jayna for the weekend so that she could see Madagascar 2 at the theatre and my Aunt Kelley (left) asked is she could take Barrett for the weekend, so off they went!!! I will talk more about this later.....
These following pictures were just before we left the house. They were all dressed with somewhere to go!!! How fun!

Happy Boy in his Teddy Bear shirt.... I can't remember who got him this outfit, but if you are reading this, 'thank you'... it is so cute on him!

This is Jayna showing off what she calls her 'Dora Backpack'. She has had this backpack for 2 years now, but she is just now understanding how to really use it.

Happy Boy in his Teddy Bear shirt.... I can't remember who got him this outfit, but if you are reading this, 'thank you'... it is so cute on him!

This is Jayna showing off what she calls her 'Dora Backpack'. She has had this backpack for 2 years now, but she is just now understanding how to really use it.
So sweet.....

The next set of pictures shows the progress that was made on the playroom in the last 2 weeks. I am still working on it. Minnie still needs polka-dots on her dress and bow, the entrance to Mickey Park is not painted, Mickey and Minnie both need their faces and gloves painted, I need to paint some kind of back ground and I need to fix the mouths on Donald and Daisy. Other than that, it's almost done.....

The next set of pictures shows the progress that was made on the playroom in the last 2 weeks. I am still working on it. Minnie still needs polka-dots on her dress and bow, the entrance to Mickey Park is not painted, Mickey and Minnie both need their faces and gloves painted, I need to paint some kind of back ground and I need to fix the mouths on Donald and Daisy. Other than that, it's almost done.....










No comments:
Post a Comment