Can you believe that I am posting something less than a week after my last post? It's a miracle!! I have so many things to do today... this really is the last thing that I should be concerned about working on. But it's funny how when you are the busiest, you decide to be the laziest.... well, at least for me anyway.
I have some new pictures from this last weekend, so here they are.... they did not end up in the order I expected and instead of moving them around, I am just going to tell you what they are right here.... I took Jayna and Barrett to the Pumpkin Patch on Thursday, so most of them are from that. When we got home, Jayna was painting some gourds. I don't know if they are a type of pumpkin, but I called them pumpkins. I threw in a picture of Barrett chilling out in the papasan. And then there are some pictures of Halloween. Jayna was a princess and she was waving her wand all around. The pictures of Barrett's costume were on my mom's camera, but he was a burrito... no time to explain. (I have to start getting lunch ready.) I started this blog over an hour ago and I have given two baths and put Barrett down for a nap in between typing and adding pictures... I'm multi-tasking today!!! =)
The last few pictures are updated shots of the play room. I have stared adding color - there isn't a lot done right now, but we are getting there! I hope that you enjoy the pictures and I will try to post more soon!




















3 comments:
Girl- your playroom looks awesome! I will hire you to do ours someday! :)~ You have beautiful babies! Enjoy your day!
So cute!! Cristina--your kids are adorable!!! Thanks for the pictures!
those kids are growing like weeds! and they get cuter with every picture!
Post a Comment