Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To nap or not to nap, that is the question.

I will say it again... how can a woman who loves her sleep have 2 children that need so little?

I think that I saw the clock during every hour last night except for midnight. I went to bed around 11:45 - I know, I know, I need to get to bed earlier and stop complaining, but it's hard when your kids go to bed late. Anyway, that discussion is for another time, I am venting right now. Back to the times...... Barrett woke up around 1:00 a.m. and then he continued to wake up or wake me up every hour until we reached about 6:00 a.m. and then Jayna came into our room.... and then Bonham got up. And then during the 7 o'clock hour he was getting ready and leaving, that kept me awake. I think we slept through the 8 o'clock hour, I can't remember..... and then my phone rang at 9:00 and woke me and Jayna up. So then Barrett got up for the day.
So now I have been trying to put them down for a nap which is a battle for Jayna everyday. She needs to take a nap or she gets very cranky around 5 p.m. I try to put her down for a nap around 2 and it is now 3 and I can hear her knocking on the door of her room..... she never gives up! =)

Every morning I think to myself that I might take a nap when the kids do, but it never happens. I have so much to do, so I should probably go and start doing it now!

I hope that you enjoyed the brief gripe session! Until next time.....

No comments: