Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mommy, how do babies get out of your tummy?

Seriously???

I'm not prepared to answer this question yet. Jayna is very inquisitive. And she had asked this question about a month ago and I couldn't stop laughing, so I just didn't answer her. We were in the car and I acted like I couldn't hear her. Is that bad?

And then she asked me again tonight!!! Arrghh! So this is how the conversation went:

Jayna: Mommy, how do babies get out of mommy's tummies?

Me: Um, doctors help them out.

Jayna: I know, but how do they get out?

Me: I don't know. Doctors just help them out. (this is a lie... I do know, but I didn't want to tell her. hehehe)

Jayna: Do Mommy's and daddy's make babies?

Me: God makes babies (this isn't a lie, even though it's a group effort)

And then I just finished reading the story and put her to bed. Oh, the things that she comes up with!!!

Keeps us laughing.... keeps us on our toes too!!! This was just too funny not to share! =)

Goodnight....

No comments: