
She really gets into it....

This is my cousin Lacie with her husband, John, their son, Christian, who Lacie adopted in November of 2009, my Uncle Lynn, and my Aunt Kelley.
The wedding was so nice. Lacie is so happy and we are so happy for her & John!
This is their wedding cake that my mom made:

Jayna & Barrett dancing:
Jayna was trying get Christian to dance with her... she was unsuccessful. =(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lastly, I have to say that my cousin, Chelsie is a picture genius!!! My mom sent her the pictures of the kids with Santa that I posted on a previous post. The kids were looking in different directions and Chelsie was able to create this:
Thanks Chelsie! I just love it!!
1 comment:
Anytime ;) Although, I think you still owe me one for the whole "peeing my pants in the closet" thing from when I was little...haha!
Post a Comment