Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting anything recently. The new job is going well. Today was my first in one of my branches and it was so much better than I had expected. I am going back to the same branch tomorrow and then on Friday I will be visiting my other branch. Hopefully, all of these leads will turn into loans... and then fundings... and then mega-bucks! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't go to my WW meeting this last week, because I was training. I am going to try to find a meeting that I can go to with my new work schedule. I don't feel like I have done awful in the past 2 weeks, but I haven't done great either. If I can get into a meeting by this weekend, I will post the results... I'm not expecting a loss, but as long as there isn't a gain, I will be happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is the last day of Mother's Day Out for Jayna and Barrett. They will begin full-time day care in January, so they are going to have a little min-vacation at home with Bonham over the next few weeks.
There is a Christmas Program at school tomorrow and Jayna is playing 'Mary'. She can't wait!!! We are so excited for her.
I will try to post again soon... =)

No comments: