Saturday, September 8, 2012

Grant's 'Welcome Baby BBQ'

My brother, Jeff and his wife, Amanda welcomed a baby boy on July 9th of this year.  Today, my mom and I hosted a party to let everyone meet and spoil this addition to our family.

Grant's Shower Table!  You can't see the 'N' in Duncan, but the sign reads: Grant Duncan

Another angle of the table and goodies...

The other side... blue punch to go with the decor

Pictures of Grant and his initials. 
I found these letters at Hobby Lobby and I couldn't pass them up - too cute!

Grant's Guest Book.  I made the cut-outs for people to put their messages and names.
On the back of them, we wrote the gifts given (multi-purpose) - that was Nana's idea.
They make great little memories from the party.

Here is a close up of the cut-outs

Jayna holding Grant - she loves babies!

She's a natural....

Sweet cousin!

Barrett holding Grant



Barrett loving on Grant
(the marks on Barrett's face by his eye are from him trying to empty his piggy bank over his
head and the money fell out and hit him!  Oh Barrett...)

Having s hard time getting him to look at the camera...
The party was a hit!  We had a good turn out and I think everyone had a good time! 

No comments: