Friday, September 28, 2012

Changing the subject...

I have never had a huge following on this blog, but since we've learned of Barrett's heart condition, this has been the most efficient way to update a lot of people and my daily readership has sky-rocketed!.  I feel an odd pressure to post more often and have something to say.... There really won't be any updates on Barrett until the 8th when we have his pre-op, so in between now and then, I will try to entertain you as much as possible...  ;)

I went over to my parent's house today and I was looking at a picture board that my mom had put together for our wedding.  It's fun to look back at old pictures and have a good laugh!  So many of my family members have said that Jayna is a little Cristina, but I have always thought that she really, really looks like Bonham.  Anyone who knows Bonham (and has known him for a long time), used to say that Jayna was Bonham in a dress!

As I was looking at the pictures, I found this....

 
This is me at 4th birthday with a Care Bear cake.  Why is this interesting?  Well, because....

 
Jayna had a Care Bear birthday cake for her 4th birthday too!  She is 6 and I am just now realizing this, so it was not planned.  This picture was up at my mom's house, so it's not very clear through the glass.  Anyway, I thought that was kind of neat.  We don't really look alike in these pictures, but here is where is gets good....
 
 
I couldn't find a picture of Jayna making this face, but I swear she does it ALL THE TIME!  The funny thing is that I normally delete those pictures, because it kind of annoys me!  haha!  Mean mom... I know!  The next one that I take of here making this face, I will post.  I can even hear her making the noise that she makes when she makes this face!  She cracks me up!


 
 
Jayna was actually the one to point out that we lost the same first tooth! 
(I think this is actually a fairly common first tooth to lose)
 
 


 
Okay, maybe we are not identical, but we have the same noses... or had; mine has changed some.
Or maybe, just maybe... she is the perfect blend of me and Bonham...
 
What do you think????

 
Her Grandma tried to giving her curly hair like me...
it lasted all of 45 minutes before the curls fell out! 
 
 
I hope that you've enjoyed this glimpse of our precious Jayna Ray!

 
 
 

No comments: