Weight Gained/Lost: Since my last appointment, I have gained almost 2 pounds, so I am down about 2(ish) pounds since the start of my pregnancy.
How Big is George?: According to today's sonogram, George is 4 lbs 3 oz and about 17 inches from head to toe. He is in the 61st percentile and on track to be slightly over 8 lbs at birth. My doctor said that we might end up doing another sonogram closer to my due date to monitor his size.
Sleep: I have been sleeping well, but almost every morning between 4:30 and 5:30, I have to get up an use the restroom. The first few times, I thought it was a fluke, but it's becoming the norm. I guess this is how God prepares mothers for less sleep when the baby comes. ;)
Movement: George is probably the most mobile of all 3 of my pregnancies. He seems very strong and he likes to stretch his whole body out. The sonogram showed him in the 'head down' position. Both Jayna and Barrett were head down from this point on as well
My Mood: I moved my office home until George is born and I think that this helps my mood. :) Driving less, spending more time with Bonham and the kids before school starts. What could be better than that?
Food Cravings: My ice cream addiction is BACK with a vengeance. I had it bad with the other two, but haven't had the craving as much with George until about 2 weeks ago. This might explain the increase in weight between appointments. Haha!
How am I feeling?: Feeling good! My back is still hurting some, but I was able to get a massage and that helped. I plan on getting at least one more before George is born. I have been putting ice on my back too and sitting on exercise ball to stretch out some.
Labor Signs?: No. The doctor said today that he will start 'checking' me around 35 or 36 weeks to see if anything is progressing.
Dr. Appointments: My next appointment is on the 23rd and then the doctor will decide if he wants to start seeing me weekly. He will also schedule another sonogram at that point.
Looking forward to: My first shower is in just over 2 weeks. This is a small diaper shower being hosted by my sister-in-laws (Bonham's sisters) in Abilene. It will be nice to see some of my friends from there and catch up with them.
Nervous/Worried About: I am still concerned about not getting an epidural. I have had two dreams about George being born a home. My doctor has referenced 3rd babies coming quickly and I just think that if George comes any faster than Barrett, I am in trouble.
Here are the pictures from today's sonogram:
Yes, he is sucking his thumb! Yes, he will get a pacificer Day 1!
It's a lot easier to break children of a paci than to take away their thumbs. LOL
Here is a shot of his chubby little face. He kind of looks like the Joker:
And here is one of his feet... big feet like the rest of us.
I am working on a post about the big kids - they need some attention! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment