These were the cupcakes! Too cute! They match George's bedding:
Me and Jayna:
Me, Jayna, and Emerson before the party started:
Jayna helped me open my gifts and she said, "Mommy, more diapers..." She doesn't understand how important diapers are! haha!
Along with diapers, we received some other sweet gifts...
This scentsy puppy is from my friend, Carolyn:
The puppy is guarding the diapers! Good dog!
We received 620 diapers! Sounds like a lot, huh?
Remember that babies go through 10-13 diapers a day...
this will get us through about 2 months. It's a good start and it's so incredibly appreciated!
We also received some goodies: wipes, boogie wipes, butt-paste, baby powder, snack holder, wet ones, bedtime wash and lotion, travel-sized shampoos, etc.
This is George's first 6 pack! LOL
care of Patrick and Lynx! Thanks!
Skidders - flexible shoes for early walkers! George should be able to wear these right away!
These were a gift from Bonham's older sister, Erin - she knows how much I love these kinds of shoes! :)
These precious burp cloths were made by Bonham's Aunt Kathy:
As silly as it sounds, this gift below brought tears to my eyes (pregnancy hormones!)
I had been looking at these "Month Stickers" since before we knew George was a boy. I liked the ideas of doing ties instead of circles if we had a boy, but as soon as we found out that George was, well, George!, I decided that I wanted Monkey Stickers. I had never seen ties with monkeys. I had only seen circle stickers with monkeys. These were a gift from Bonham's youngest sister, Rachel. Thanks Rach!
This picture frame was from one of my sweetest friends, Lori:
It's just perfect!
These cute little outfits are from Kathy, Erin's mother-in-law.
George is going to look so handsome!
George also received these cute little lovies! Barrett had already bought George a lovey, so this boy is set!
Bonham said, "Watch, he won't even like lovies because he'll have so many" Our kids are difficult like that!
I can't thank my friends enough for their generosity enough!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
35 Week Update
Weight Gained/Lost: According to my last doctor's appointment, I am down 3 lbs since the start of my pregnancy!
How Big is George?: George is probably between 5.5 and 6 lbs at this point. We have a sonogram on the 3rd, so we will be able to see how big he really is. This will most likely be our last sonogram before he is born.
Sleep: It's pretty much a regular occurrence for me to wake up every hour to hour and a half and re-position, look at the clock, contemplate if I should get up to pee... I normally get up once a night to use the restroom. And every time, I think to myself, "Just a few more weeks and I will have company when I get up at night" Lord, please grant me patience! LOL
Movement: George still moves a lot. From everything I have read, it says that he will move less, but his jabs will be stronger. They are stronger for sure, but he still moves quite a bit more than Jayna and Barrett did at this point.
My Mood: I've been a little moody and sensitive :( I am trying to be calm, because I know it's good for George if I chill out!
Food Cravings: This week's cravings are a little healthier! Haha! I have been craving chicken. Now, the way I want it might not be healthier... I want it fried, or boiled, shredded, and mixed with cream cheese!
If I am being really honest, I am craving just about anything and everything!
How am I feeling?: I feel good... just tired, which is to be expected. I am "working" from home until George is born and the kids are back in school, so I might use this time to take some naps!
Labor Signs: Occasional contracts and lower back pain, but nothing consistent yet. We have decided that if I have any regular contractions, we would head to the hospital, because of how fast Barrett came once my labor started.
Dr. Appointments: My next appointment is on the 3rd of September. At this appointment, we will have a sonogram and the doctor will start "checking" me. From this appointment until delivery, I will start seeing my doctor weekly.
Looking forward to: My next shower! It's on September 7th at my house and I can't wait to see my friends and family and I hope they all have a place to sit! LOL
Nervous/Worried About: I am nervous about not getting to the hospital in time for my epidural. :( I had one with Jayna and I loved it! When I was pregnant with Barrett, I made such a big deal about getting it and then I didn't. :( I think it was God's way of letting me know that he is in control, not me! Women have delivered babies naturally for years and obviously, I survived it, but it's not my preferred method. I liked the more calm delivery that I had with Jayna. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment