Barrett was born!!!
That's right, Barrett is 2 years old today! He is such a big boy too!
I have been meaning to post about a few things that have gone on recently, but I haven't had the time. I will try to get everyone caught up on what's going on soon, but for now I want to talk about little boy!
He is so full of energy and ideas. He loves to run, climb, and jump off of things. He loves to dance and tries to sing. He is talking more and more every day. I think that he will start potty training after we move. He has been showing some signs of being ready, but we didn't want to push it. I've been told that boys will regress if they are potty trained too early.
We celebrated Barrett's birthday with my side of the family this last weekend. It was good fun and so nice to be with everyone again. We had hamburgers and a Mickey Mouse cake. (pictures coming soon) Barrett got a bunch of really cool toys and some new clothes.
Bonham's family is coming over tonight so that we can celebrate his birthday with them. We are having all of Barrett's favorite foods: peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, fruit cups, pretzels, puffcorn, chocolate milk, and of course cup cakes! It will be easy to clean up and Barrett will love it! =)
I can't believe that our baby is two.....
1 comment:
I can't believe it either!! How time has flown by!! Sounds like he's having some great birthday parties!! Can't wait for you guys to be closer!!!
Post a Comment