get on my nerves!!!!
Today I helped my friend, Jennifer with her garage sale and we had lots of people come by. We had all kinds of items out there: baby/kids stuff, furniture, knick-knacks, and some shirts, etc. These 2 ladies and this man walked up and I thought I saw something in the women's hand, so I watched her.... and she was smoking a cigarette. Right there in the middle of the garage sale! And to make it worse, she was PREGNANT!!!! My first instinct with people like that is that I want to tackle them. Which is a very strange way to feel, since they are pregnant. (I have never tackled a pregnant person before and probably never will)
So then the other lady lights up a cigarette and then the man. So all 3 of them are smoking! Gag! They are walking around, touching stuff - yuck. And while they are enjoying their cancer sticks, they start looking at Jennifer's clothes rack, and just blowing their nastiness all over the clothes.....
Then they make their way over to MY baby stuff. I was so tempted to walk over there and snatch it up and say, 'No Yuck-O! Don't touch my stuff!' They bought a few things, but it was the most awkward situation ever! It was hard to be nice to them.... I almost wanted to call CPS and say, 'Yeah, you need to watch this family. They are already abusing this baby.' Its nine months, you can't give it up for nine months? (not you, them.... but you knew that) =)
Okay, I'm done venting for now.
1 comment:
You have got to be kidding?!! I would would have tackled her too. Maybe even given her a piece of my mind. I just don't get people!!
Post a Comment