I blogged awhile back about my class reunion and that I really didn't want to go and I wasn't going to.... until they called and offered to pay me to be there! That's right! I am going to DJ my own high school reunion. This is both an exciting and nerve-racking thing. I just want to do a good job and maybe even book some gigs off of it! The funny thing is that that I have actually been the DJ at some of these peoples weddings.
When they called to tell me that they wanted us to DJ, I called Bonham and said, 'Okay, I can't eat until July 17th!' Just kidding, I have eaten 3 times since that conversation! HA! =)
I go back and forth about caring if people know I'm fat.... I want to look good, but its less than 30 days away, so there is only so much that can be done. And I'm the 'cool DJ chick', so maybe that will make up for the fact that I am about 80 lbs heavier than when I graduated. Yuck, Yuck! I hope other people got fat! =) Oh, that's not nice.... I know..... hehehehe
Only 38 more days until we move!!! And I only have 24 more working days until we move! Can you tell that I'm excited???? =) The credit union is closed on July 5th and we are taking a short little trip to the San Antonio area the second weekend in July. It's a much needed break! We just booked another DJ gig for August 14th! So that with my class reunion makes 19 events over an 18 week period!!! Whew! We're tired! =)
2 comments:
Phew...I'm exhausted for you thinking about all you have to do in the next month!!! =) But I'm SO excited for you, and looking forward to having you back in 'my neck of the woods'!! You'll do awesome at your reunion...and don't worry...people do change! And I bet there are a ton of people that are thinking the same thing as you are!!
Love you friend!!
Anyone who judges can kiss where the sun doesn't shine! Ha! You are an amazing person who has such a loving wonderful family... be proud of yourself and all you've accomplished in these 10 years!
Love you!
M
Post a Comment