Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Now I lay me down to sleep... (pictures of Bowie)

Sometimes, my heart physically hurts in my chest.  My shoulders ache, like I seriously have something weighing me down... ugh.

Today has been kind of hard.  I am still angry about the way this has all played out... Tomorrow was Bowie's due date.

Our pictures came today (finally) from the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep  photographer.

I had been dreading receiving these images.  They normally arrive within 30 days of being taken, but the photographer was running behind.  I just wanted to get them and file them away, but they are so beautiful that I can't stop looking at them...


Here we are - almost 3 months since Bowie was born and died.


So peaceful...




 His precious, chubby feet and hands...




I love this angel pendant.  


Infant deaths suck.  Miscarriages suck.  There is not a nice way, or politically correct way to put it... 

No comments: