I just wanted to write an update for anyone that has been following along....
I lost the 2 pounds that I gained, thank goodness!
Jayna's potty training is going better everyday....
And at work yesterday, I got to watch 2 c-sections! It was really cool. I got a little light headed with the first one, but I did better during the second one. There were 8 babies born yesterday during my shift, so we stayed really busy. And today there were 5 babies born and they were waiting on 2 more to deliver when I left. There are several scheduled for tomorrow as well, so it should be another busy day.... I'm still very tired.
I definitely want to go onto nursing school and be a labor and delivery nurse. And for those of you who know me, you know I'm not patient, so waiting is going to kill me....
Have a good night!
2 comments:
Hey there! I love all the pics that you posted....good job. Look at you...you're a blogger! Well, I miss you guys. Oh, and yes, I am still pregnant :-).
Sounds like you're a natural!! But I already knew that! =) Miss you, friend, but I'm so glad that you have a blog I can keep up with! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment