Here are some updates for you:
Dr. Bass - he's back at work and we are thinking that the story was exaggerated, because his daughter is still at his house. If everything happened the way that it was reported, I think that his kids would have been taken from him.
Weight Loss - none to speak of.... This new job has me on my feet and I am sure that I am burning some calories, but it also makes me very hungry, so I am going to have to adjust my eating habits to meet my December goal. Any good, low-calorie snack ideas would be appreciated!
Jayna Ray - Potty training is going better everyday. She has stayed dry several nights as well, so I think that she is getting very close to being completely out of diapers. I know that there will be accidents (especially at night), but we can deal. I will just be happy to have one less package of diapers to buy!
Barrett Boy - (His middle name is not boy, for those of you who don't know.... his name is Robert Barrett, but I like to call him Barrett Boy, because it's cute) He is really smiling now!!! It's not gas and it's not a coincidence that he smiles when I am smiling at him.... he really is reacting to the change in my expression and the pitch of my voice. It's hard to catch the smiles on camera, but I did the best that I could.....
Can you believe he is sitting in a chair already? Such a big boy!!! Bonham took the picture while I tried to get him to smile and I let go so that it looked like he was sitting up on his own, but you can still see my hand.

Almost caught the smile, but not quite. He loves his bath time! Look at that double chin!

Here's Jayna keeping Barrett company. She is so sweet to him.

Again, I almost caught the smile.... This is one of my most favorite outfits. This is one of Austin's outfits that Bobbie Jo gave me and I just love it so much. It is starting to get a little tight, so I had to be sure to get some pictures of him in it.
There are several outfits that I loved that I didn't get pictures of him in because I was just so tired the first few weeks and now I am sad that I don't have them. I think I may try to squeeze him into a few of them and get a quick shot just to remember my favorites.
Alright, I have to go do the dishes now.... gotta stay awake!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update!! I can't believe how big Barrett is getting! Wow!! We need to catch up this weekend--can't wait to hear all about the job!
Hey girl. Miss talking to you so much. We need a good long talk/vent when you get a chance. Love you!
Staci
Post a Comment