Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

We went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese for the son of a lady that I work with. Jayna loves Chuck E Cheese. Barrett has only been there a few times and he seems to be getting the hang of what goes on there....He really likes to put the coins into the slots... If we weren't careful, he would rack up a bunch of credits on a machine. =)
Bonham was letting him try it....
Jayna loves these driving games, even though she can't reach the pedal and runs into the wall all the time!


Barrett kept putting coins into the skee (sp?)ball games, but he can't play it, so we had to do it.
He likes to throw balls (a boy thing). Trying to teach him how to roll the ball - not chunk it!

Jayna and I played air hockey. I was trying to get some pictures of when she scored. She would jump up and down and get all excited, but all of those pictures turned out blurry....
I did snap a few shots of her though:

Riding the carousel.... tired of me taking her picture =)






We were shocked that Barrett got this close to Chuck E. He normally won't get near him
But they were singing and dancing and loves music!!!
He wasn't having any part of the 'hands in'
And he was a little confused over the excitement of picking up the tickets off the floor...
He saw a few.... went to pick them up....
And then he threw them on the ground for the other kids to pick up!(Reminds me of Easter all over again)
Group photo with Chuck E!!!
This was funny...
We were letting Barrett explore alone. I was watching him climb up these levels. The first was pretty easy for him. The second one wasn't....
I watched this other boy come over to help him. I saw the boy say something to him and Barrett nodded his head. The boy got behind him and put his arms under Barrett's armpits and lifted him up on the second level. And then the boy went on his way. It was so cute and so funny! I wish that I would have gotten pictures of it, but I was getting ready to spring into action, just in case.... The other little boy was definitely older than Barrett, but not much bigger.
After he was on the second level, he looked at every little kid that came his way. Its like he was waiting for someone to come over and offer to lift him to the next level.
Bonham eventually went over there and helped him get the rest of the way up so that he could play and slide. I don't have pictures of that because they are even worse than these.
I am so frustrated with this camera! I don't feel like I have received my money's worth. the pictures just don't turn out very good. And when the pictures do look good on the camera, I go to print them and they are awful. Its very upsetting. I want good pictures of the kids while they are young so that we have the memories, but I hate to spend the money printing them if they are going to be blurry and just plain yuck! I may look at taking a class... I will admit that it could be me and not the camera. Who knows! Either way, I hope that you have enjoyed some color on the blog!

No comments: