Well, let me tell you! I’ve been in a bad mood for over a week now and I have though all kinds of interesting blog topics. But then when it comes down to it, I just didn’t want to. I know that I said I would be blogging my 100th post before the end of April and now we are 8 days into May and you only see 99. The truth is that I have written 100 posts. Back in November, when I did the 30 day posting challenge (that I didn’t complete), I had a post about family history. That post was taken down because of some concerns with security, etc. I was going to write my 100th post for viewing purposes, but just never got around to it….
Here it is! My 100th (visible) post.
What’s been going on? Well, we are moving in 12 weeks! Yea! We are so excited about the move and what lies ahead. Bonham is applying for more and more jobs in the Fort Worth area. Several more just opened up recently, so that was good. He is following up with the HR people and the principals.
Also, in the past few weeks, we’ve been talking to this man who wants to start a wedding venue in Azle (close to where we will be living). It’s still in the very early stages, but we are hoping that it all pans out. We have our DJ business for additional income, but it would nice to have a little extra for savings and fun stuff! =) I should have more updates for you soon on that…
Last week we took Jersey to get fixed. For only $128.00, she was able to get spayed, get all of her shots, a heartworm test, and updated tags. This was all through the SPCA. So the night before she went in, she wasn’t allowed to eat after 6:00 p.m. Bonham took her in the next morning and they called a little before lunch and said that they had put her in room with toys to play with while they got things ready. Well, Jersey found a box of treats and she tore it open and ate all of them! Needless to say, she wasn’t able to get her surgery that day. So she went in yesterday and had it done. She is doing really well. She tested positive for heartworms, which is really sad. I don’t feel like getting into the details of what might or might not happen at this point… we are meeting with the Vet on the 14th to discuss options.
On a brighter note…. Today is Jayna and Barrett’s last day of day care! Jayna has actually been counting down the days. Bonham is going to stay home with them until we move. During their time at home together, Bonham is going to them to zoo (we have a zoo pass) and the Grace Museum (Kids are free one day during the week), and the library does something once or twice a week. He’s also going to work on packing and getting things ready for our move. So he’ll be busy, busy!
There is more going on, but it can wait. =)
I guess that’s all for now… until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment