Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Face Paint!!!

Jayna has been begging me for days to paint her face. We just never had the right time... it was either time to eat, or time to take a bath, time for bed, etc. So last night, she asked me early enough that we could do it. And she got out of taking a bath for a little more time for her face to be painted....
She is so happy! Its the little things in life....
A butterfly...

And a smiley face. She is calling it a sun, but I intended it to be a smiley face....


Of course Barrett wanted his face painted, so we had to pretend to paint his. I told Jayna to be sure to tell him how good it looked. And he said, 'Thank you, Guh-Guh.' He has a hard time saying Jayna, so he calls her Guh-Guh. I think that's how you would spell it... I'm not sure. Its a very weird sound, but he has done it for a while, he says it the same why every time and she answers to it, so I guess it works for them. In the past few weeks, we have worked on him saying, 'Jay-na'. And if you say, "Barrett, say, 'Jay'..." He will say, 'Gay..... Na' He knows what we want him to say, but he's very stubborn. Not quite sure where he gets that from....
Last weekend, I was having him practice saying Jayna's name and he said, "No Gay! Guh-Guh' and he had a very serious face. Well, of course we were all laughing at him. He didn't think it was funny and he kept repeating it over and over, 'Guh-Guh'. Oh, kids!
I will be posting more pictures tomorrow....

No comments: