I have not taken any pictures of the kids recently, I know.... bad mom! =) I love to read blogs that have pictures, even if I don't know the people... its just nice to put a face with the name or the story. I will try to post some pictures soon though.
Bonham was able to take the kids to the zoo today.... finally! Jayna had been sick at the first part of last week and by the time she was well enough to be outside for a longer period of time, the weather was awful. So today the weather was a little more clear and they were able to go run around for a little while. They came home for lunch all stinking and sweaty! They loved it! I'm so jealous.... I want to go to the zoo! =) Soon enough though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is my friend, Bobbie Jo's birthday and my Aunt Laura's birthday. I think they are both turning 28!!! Happy Birthday ladies. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment