
Jayna asked for money for college for her 2nd birthday, but Barrett wants a really big swing set! Okay, maybe he doesn't talk that well, but I can understand what he wants. =)
Actually, Jayna and Barrett are both saving money in their piggy banks for a nice playground/swing set for when we move. They each have over $100 so far. Every time they get a little money for birthdays or Christmas, we try to put some in there. They're not really old enough to tell us what they want, so we have to decide for them! And I (I mean 'they') want a playground.
The one above is not the one we are getting.... I just found the picture online and went with it.
I'm sure that once we find 'the one', I will post pictures of it.
Coming up: My 100th post!!! I bet you are on the edge of your seat with anticipation!
No comments:
Post a Comment