Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are our Easter pictures... finally! =)

We went to my parent's house and spent Easter with them. After looking through all of the pictures with the bright colors, I am just loving SPRING! I don't think I've ever paid attention to the weather, the seasons and the trees as much as I have this year. With both kids being old enough to play outside and do things on their own a little more... it really allows me to be able to take it all in. Bonham and I were talking about how the first 'green' of spring always seems the most vibrant and almost a neon, un-natural color because its been brown and yucky for so long.... I know the colors won't last, but hopefully the nice weather will! The kids love being outside and I like for them to get the energy out! =)


Jayna's ready for the hunt!
She took off and filled up 2 baskets, while Barrett and our niece, Presley took a little longer to warm up to the idea. Next year should be fun! They will all be racing to get there first!

Hey Jayna! You missed one.... or two....
Aaahhh, how cute! My little Easter-Egg-Hunter!Or is he an apple-picker?
He's so silly....
He's just a little genius disguised as a fat baby!

Our niece, Presley..... she's got the hang of it now!

The kids had a lot of land to roam around and find their eggs on....
After picking up the few eggs that he picked up, he dumped them out and looked at me.....
And put his basket on his head......
And walked on by....He's such a nut!!!!

He gathered up some more eggs and then brought them to me and dumped them out. Dumping stuff out is really fun to him! Must be a 'boy' thing.

Done with that and moving on...
Jayna and Presley reviewing their finds:
Trying to take a group picture of a 4 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old...

We didn't have much luck with the group picture.... maybe next time!

No comments: