So I may not be able to make 100 posts before the end of the month. I have had several days where I think, 'Oh, I should post about this or that' and then I don't.... And I haven't really taken any new pictures recently.
I haven't blogged much about our upcoming plans, so I thought I would share some of them now....
Bonham is in the process of getting his teacher certification. He has applied at about 15 different districts in the DFW area and he still has a few more districts that he can apply at. We are planning to move back to my home turf! Bonham will be a teacher and since he will have a job with benefits, I can stay home again!!! YEA for me! =) I have wanted to stay home for awhile, but we really needed health insurance. With Bonham being self-employed, it was just was easier (and cheaper) for me to have them through an employer. Our DJ business was very successful last year and is on track to do even better this year. Since we are already established in the DFW area, it just makes since to move there and continue booking DJ gigs. We are very excited about this move and the upcoming changes. Change can be scary, but I am a planner... so of course I have it all planned out. I know that things don't always go according to plan, so that is why I have at least 2 back up plans. But I will save those details if we need them.
I told my supervisor that we might be moving and she just asked me to give as much notice as I can if it happens. She has known for some time that we don't want to live in Abilene, so she was very understanding. But since that conversation she has made comments that make me think that she might be in denial about the whole thing.... hahaha. She is a great boss though and I know that she really cares about me and my family and that is a really comforting thing to know.
I will keep you updated on our progress. Please say a little prayer for Bonham's job search and if you know anyone that might be able to help him get on with a good district, please feel free to call or email me.
Until next time.... (maybe tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment