Monday, April 19, 2010

Do you remember this?



Back in October, I shared some funny pictures of Barrett 'using' the potty. He didn't go, but it was still funny. =)
Well, last week.... he did go potty! There is another little boy in his class that is potty training and he wanted to go too. So the teacher took him. She said that he didn't do anything, so she waited about 30 minutes and he was still dry so she took him again and he went!
Now, he hasn't gone since, but he has sat on the potty several times since then. That is a BIG improvement from before. He went through a period of time where he said, 'I go potty' and then I would try to put him on it and he would say, 'No, no, no' and pull his legs up.
Barrett is 22 months old, so we are not expecting it to happen any time soon, but if it does... that's fine too!

No comments: