Friday, July 23, 2010

8 days & counting!

I can't believe that we are moving in 8 days! It can't seem to get here fast enough though. We have the majority of our stuff moved already, so next weekend will really be 'unpacking & organizing' more than moving! =) And then we are going to start planning for our garage sale - fun, fun!
We were going to have a garage sale before we moved, but we just haven't had the time. We have been so busy every weekend. The house that we are moving into is about 600 square feet smaller than the one that we are living in now, so a garage sale is a must! There are a few things that I am just not ready to part with yet though... mainly the baby stuff. Bonham and I go back and forth about whether or not we will have another baby. Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. I would hate to get rid of something and then have turn around and buy it again! So we will be storing a few things until the decision is made.... =)

I'm not really in the mood for a long blog post today (you're probably relieved). I wanted to give everyone time to look at the pictures before I got too many more posts up here. I will try to post something at the beginning of next week... maybe another 'Dear DJ Diary', if something exciting happens this weekend. =)

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

5 days now!! Can't wait!