Today is my dad's birthday. I think he's 35. Just Kidding! He's a few years older than that. =)
Happy Birthday Daddy-O! I wish we could go to Taco Casa for lunch together. I would even pay. =)
Today's post is going to be short, but I wanted to tell everyone about our upcoming 4-day weekend!!
We are heading out on Thursday night to go to New Braunfels to stay with Bonham's grandparents, The Wrights. On Friday we are going to a place called Morgan's Wonderland. We are going with Bonham's Aunt Kathy and his cousin Scott, who has Muscular Dystrophy. My mother-in-law went there a few weeks ago and she said that they kids would really like it.
On Saturday, we are going to take the kids to the San Antonio Zoo. And then we are going to go visit Bonham's other grandparents, The Calks. Bonham's grandma Calk, we call her 'Mimi', was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks back and then she has a minor stroke. So she has been taking it easy the past few weeks. Normally when we go to visit, we stay with them a night or two, but not this time... we don't' want to cause any additional work or stress on them. I talked to Mimi yesterday and told her that we wanted to bring them some dinner or take them to dinner. She told me that she gets tired really fast, but that she might feel up to getting out for a little while. =)
On Sunday, we are going to San Marcos to the outlet mall. We like to go there and get good deals on stuff for Christmas gifts and its good exercise. =)
And then on Monday, we are going to take our time getting back to Abilene. Those are our plans. Busy, but relaxing... hopefully. =)
Tomorrow's post has already been written, but it was a little too 'dark' for today. Just a warning...
1 comment:
What a fun sounding weekend!! Have a wonderful time getting to see all the family!
Also-we probably have to change the shower date to Aug. 28, since the day we did have planned is the ONLY day I can take the childbirth class at the hospital! Do you think you can still come?? I hope so!
Post a Comment