Monday, July 19, 2010

Vacation in pictures.... (part 2)

Here are a few more pictures from our vacation:
Morgan's Wonderland (continued)





Family of little musicians!


The Sandbox for all ages!



This swing is specifically designed to hold wheelchairs. Scott really likes this swing.




Inside for some cool air! This room had these huge screen that responded to things that you do. I really don't know how to explain it correctly and I don't know what they're called, but its pretty cool. On this one, you can see the coins collecting on top of Jayna's arms (on the screen) and as soon as you move, the coins fall downand make a clink-clink sound.



Sorry the picture isn't very clear... this screen was on the floor and when you stepped on it, the flowers would appear. Barrett liked this one.


This program lets them create their own cars and then it emails you the final product.
He has a look on his face like we just caught him doing something wrong....


This room had a place for the kids to drive a car (pretend to drive a car)


Jayna: " Look out people!! I'm driving on the side walk!"
Barrett: "I'm driving next."
Riding the horses:
Barrett: "Okay, Aunt Kahki... you can let go. I've got this!"

Whoa horsey! Time to move onto something else....
This next room was pretty neat. It had a place to be on the news! The kids (and Bonham) had a good time playing around and being on t.v.

Look how serious they are about giving the weather report.
The weather is no laughing matter! =)
Here I am!
Barrett was trying to see what was was going on.... but he's so short
The televised result:

Aunt Kathy tried to hold him up so that I could get a good picture of him in the news....


Neither one of our kids have ever fished before (they are only 4 and 2, so that it explains why). We thought that this would be fun for Jayna to try...

Aunt Kathy teaching Jayna to fish.... (good luck) =)

The boys.... playing with the water guns...


This is Barrett saying, 'Oh man'. He says that a lot and he normally makes this little face when he does. He's such a little goober-head-boy!

Now that is a BIG water gun!
Jayna: "Did we catch anything, Aunt Kathy?"

(Actually, the fish took the bait and they didn't even know it until they pulled up the pole! Sneaky fish!!)


Morgan's Wonderland Train:

All Aboard!!
In the lead car we have:
Scott

Second Car:
Aunt Kathy & Jayna Ray
Third Car:
Bonham & Barrett

Say cheese Bear!And then me, in the back (no picture provided)

Off we go!!!
A view of the park from the train ride... it was nice. I hope that we can go back soon, did I mention that yet?

Side note: when the day started, this pink cup was Jayna's, but Barrett drinks more than she does and he drinks it faster, so he ended up with this cup. The boy likes his sister's stuff, pink or not - he doesn't care. We try to offset the pink cup the camouflage hat!

The train ride is almost over and someone needs a nap (It was me)

Moving on to do something else...
These next few pictures are of us in the 'water play' area. It was really neat too. More fun in real life, than it is in these pictures. =)



This was a nice place to cool off.

Before we left, Jayna and Barrett are eager to ride the carousel one more time before have to head home... We rode it when we first got there, but I didn't have my camera with me. Oops!
They let the kids ride the carousel around twice. Jayna got to ride the elephant and the eagle.
The ride is over and we had to start heading back home. Jayna was not happy about having to leave. We will have to go back and visit again soon!


Our little detour to Enchanted Rock:
Let the hike begin!!!
Pose for the camera!

Barrett: "Hi Nana. Yeah, we're climbing a big mountain. Bye!"
Bonham: "Barrett, do we have reception out here?"

Barrett: "I don't know. Let me check my pink phone!"(This is also Jayna's toy... but again, he likes to take her stuff!) LOL

We saw some deer... just getting a bite to eat. =)


See these tiny people?
Let me get you closer.... How's this? I count 8 people, how about you?
They weren't 'tiny people' afterall, they were just far away =)
Jayna really wanted to climb up there too,
but we told her that you had to be at least 5 years old.

I don't know who this man is on the right, but he was trying to use his cell phone, but his call kept dropping. It was entertaining to listen to....
We found this little guy.... looks like he is missing part of his tail. I think someone has tried to catch him... he was fast, so we only got one picture of him.


Making our way up Enchanted Rock!

Some beautiful scenary:

Heading back to the car...

Okay, Let's Go Home!!!
If you remember from the last post, we didn't really go straight home, but you know what I mean! Be looking for more posts about our move and other random stuff!

No comments: