As you can see from the countdown above, we have less then 4 weeks before we move! I can't tell you enough how excited we are!!!
I waited a little while before blogging again for two reasons.... one was that I wanted to give everyone enough time to read those long posts and the second was that I was exhausted!
Bonham and I bought a new lap top last week and I've been meaning to blog on it, but I just didn't know what to write about. We've had so much going on recently, but it seems like there is too much to think of one topic to blog on.
We had another wedding this past weekend, but it was a lot better. If they all went this smooth, we could DJ forever and not get tired of it! =) Bonham and I joked about me starting a 'DJ Diaries Blog'.
Here is an excerpt:
Dear DJ Diary,
Today was a good day. No one yelled at us, no one threw up, no one broke any of our equipment or used curse words towards us. The check cleared and they said nice things to us when it was all over....
So what do you think???
It's a work in progress.
We are going out of town later this week on a 4-day weekend! I am so excited. There is so much to do before we move, but we really don't have any more free time over the next few months and we haven't seen Bonham's grandparents' in a long time.
We have big plans for all of the things that we are going to do over the weekend. I will blog more details before we go and of course pictures when we return. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment