Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Invention Ever....Yeah, I Think So!

You probably think that I am talking about some little gizmo.... a laptop, an iphone, etc. But I'm not. I'm talking about my dishwasher! Yes, my dishwasher. =) Strange? Well, try going 3 months, washing all of your dishes by hand, when you've always had a dishwasher. It's not easy. My former roomies can tell you - I hate, hate, hate doing the dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom, than do the dishes. But being a stay-at-home mom, dishes are at the top of the list and that bathrooms.... that's another story. Moving on... =)

The house that we are living in didn't have a dishwasher, so Bonham cut out the cabinet and set one in there (teasing me). And we have been waiting for cooler weather for someone (my dad) to crawl under the house and run the electricity and connect the water/drain thing. I don't completely understand all of that. All I know is that I have a dishwasher now!!! My hands are so grateful.

No comments: