I know this isn't technically my 11th week, but it is as far as weigh-in's are concerned. =) I missed last week's weigh-in because I had an interview that I will blog more about later.... but I did weigh-in today and I lost the 1.2 pounds that I had gained the last time that I weighed-in!!! Yea for me! I was so excited to not have another gain!!!
Because of my new job, which I am starting on the 6th of December, I won't be able to go to the Tuesday meeting, so I'm not sure when my next weigh-in will be, but I will definitely blog more about it when I do. I have added a ticker on the left of this page that will keep my weight updated.... when I created this, I put in my start weight and my goal weight, so it's all out there now! On the Weight Watcher's scale, I started at 247 lbs and my goal is to lose 102 lbs and be down to at least 145. The weight-range for my height is 117-146, and once I have lost 10% of my starting weight, I have to 'declare' a goal weight, so I went ahead and chose one now. I still have just over 9 pounds to lose before I hit my 10% milestone. Hopefully, I will be hitting that in the next few weeks.
Weight Watchers just introduced a HUGE change to their Points program, so I am hoping that this will really help me to lose more and get to the 10% goal quickly.
Because of my new job, which I am starting on the 6th of December, I won't be able to go to the Tuesday meeting, so I'm not sure when my next weigh-in will be, but I will definitely blog more about it when I do. I have added a ticker on the left of this page that will keep my weight updated.... when I created this, I put in my start weight and my goal weight, so it's all out there now! On the Weight Watcher's scale, I started at 247 lbs and my goal is to lose 102 lbs and be down to at least 145. The weight-range for my height is 117-146, and once I have lost 10% of my starting weight, I have to 'declare' a goal weight, so I went ahead and chose one now. I still have just over 9 pounds to lose before I hit my 10% milestone. Hopefully, I will be hitting that in the next few weeks.
Weight Watchers just introduced a HUGE change to their Points program, so I am hoping that this will really help me to lose more and get to the 10% goal quickly.
The stats for this week:
Week 9: 1.2 lbs lost!!!
Total: 14.8 lbs lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 87.2 to go
Gearing up for the Christmas Holidays.... we can do this, we can do this!!! =) LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment