Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catching up with the Calks!

I do a lot of posts about specific things that we do, but I thought that I would give everyone an overview of life-in-general. So here it goes!

The kids are in a Parent's Day Out program on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2. They love it (Jayna more than Barrett). This gives me time to go to my Weight Watcher's meeting, do some grocery shopping, clean the house, etc.

Every Wednesday we go visit my Mamo for lunch and try to do something fun with her.

Mondays and Fridays.... I don't really know what we do. I just know that they get absorbed into the weekend or a busy weekday!!!

Our weekends have been pretty busy since we moved, with a DJ almost every weekend, and sometimes 2 in a weekend. Things are slowing down during the holiday season. We only have 1 DJ gig booked for November. It's nice to have a little break, but honestly.... it's better to have the money! =)

Bonham is subbing everyday of the week now, so that is good. He is making some contacts at the schools he subs at and we are hoping that it will lead to a full-time position. There is a special ed position that opened at a school district a little closer to our house that he applied for. They are accepting applications until 12/17, so we are thinking that they might be trying to fill the position for the next semester. Please say a little prayer for Bonham that he is able to get a full-time position. That would be great.... =)

No comments: