Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pajamas & Pumpkins

Last week at Parent's Day Out, the kids had 'Pajama Day'. This is something that Jayna really looks forward too... Every daycare or program she has been a part of normally has a pajama day and she gets so excited. Barrett, on the other hand, he could care less... he was probably more confused than anything! =)

After we got home and had a snack, we carved our pumpkins! Here are some pictures from that:

Surprise! Someone is taking our picture!





Barrett is becoming a little ham, like Jayna used to be....
She won't even look up at the camera to smile... she just keeps on working.


(I carved that - we can't trust Barrett with a knife.) =)

So proud of his pumpkin...
Everytime I take his picture, he tries to say, 'Cheese' or, 'Smile'

I let Jayna make her own design for her pumpkin. (no knives for her either)
And then she has to sign her work, of course...




pumpkins are hard to write on...
Finished product:




Hope that you had a good Halloween!

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

So adorable! I love their little pumpkins!