And the numbers are in for this week.... I lost 2.2 lbs! I can't say that I did the best at tracking my points.... and can't even tell you if I really 'worked out', but I know that I lost the 2 lbs that I was shooting for! So I guess that's all that really matters. I really don't know what to set my goals as this week.... I have a goal for the first week of December. I want to lost another 9.2 lbs on or before the first week of December. This is another 'milestone' for Weight Watchers and it is a point that I am eager to reach.
I was telling Bonham's grandma today (Hi Shirley!) that I didn't want this blog to turn into my Weight Watchers blog, so I do apologize. I will try to post more about the kids and what we are doing soon.... I promise.
I was telling Bonham's grandma today (Hi Shirley!) that I didn't want this blog to turn into my Weight Watchers blog, so I do apologize. I will try to post more about the kids and what we are doing soon.... I promise.
The Stats for this week:
Week 8: 2.2 lbs lost
Total: 14.8 lbs lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 87.2 to go!
Next Goal: Lose another 9.2 lbs by December 7th!!! Wish me luck! =)
1 comment:
WOW!! Congrats on the weight loss to date. That is amazing, girl! You can do whatever you want... and you're showing it! Have a great week and good luck on your upcoming goals!
M
Post a Comment