At my weigh-in yesterday, I lost 1.6 lbs! So I met my goal of at least 1 pound and we got a zoo membership to the Fort Worth Zoo, so I got in 2 days of walking last week.... About 2 hours of walking each time. I think that counts. I also just tried to 'do more'.... more trips to the mail box, taking out the trash, etc. I also tracked my points better this week. The last few days of the week, I trailed off a little, but all you can do is try again! So this week, I am making very similar goals:
1.Working out 2 times for at least 30 minutes
2.Lose at least 2 pounds
3.Track!!!!
The Stats for this week:
Week 7: 1.6 pounds lost
Total: 12.6 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 89.4 to go!
Total: 12.6 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 89.4 to go!
Here's to another good week! Wish me luck! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment