I was planning on posting some extremely cute pictures on here of when the kids and I went to the zoo last week. On Wednesday, Mamo went with us and then I took the kids again on Friday (just the 3 of us). I took some pictures on my phone both days.... some of the best pictures were of the kids feeding the birds.
When I take pictures on my phone, I take out the little card, put it in a bigger card, and then I can put them on my computer.... but first, I have to save them from the phone to the card. It's not that hard of a process and I have done it several times, but I messed up this time. =( I copied the pictures to the card. Then I opened another album in my phone and I copied those to the card too. Yesterday, I went to look at the pictures and all that was there were the ones from the second album, which are a bunch of old pictures that I have already put on the computer and should have deleted from the phone! The pictures from the zoo and a few others - GONE! So this is what I figured happened.... instead of 'moving' the pictures to the card, I 'copied' them, and I think it replaced the old pictures with the new ones. I know that I can take more pictures.... but they were so cute!!!
I apologize that I haven't been posting very much recently. Hopefully, things will slow down long enough for me to get more up here soon....
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment