Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WW Update - Week 5

I can't believe it's already been a month! In a way, its gone fast.... and then again, it seems like it's taking forever. =) I am happy to report that I did have another loss! So, that is exciting! But again... I didn't try really hard this week. I didn't track my points while we were out of town, I ate out, I had ice cream (again).... but I still lost 1.8 lbs! I was quite shocked! But I almost feel guilty for a loss..... strange.

My goals for this week:
  • Workout at least 3 times this week for 30 minutes of more
  • Track my points - religiously!
  • And I want to lose more than 2 pounds this week, which should happen, if I do the things above!

Here are the stats for this week and my progress:

Weight Loss Totals:
Week 4: 1.8 pounds lost
Total: 8.4 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 93.6 to go!

No comments: