Lately, I have been so good at posting, but the lazy bug has hit! I haven't been motivated to write or post pictures.... so, I apologize for that. We did go to the pumpkin patch last week, but I didn't really get any good pictures. I have a few and I will have to post them here soon.
I took the kids to see Mamo yesterday, because it was the anniversary of my Papo's death. Papo is my dad's dad. Yesterday marked 10 years since he passed away. I thought that Mamo could use the company.... We took her some flowers for her and some for Papo. We also took her some pizza. After we ate, we went over to the cemetery and she showed me around. I haven't been to the cemetery since his funeral. The cemetery is in Saginaw and I have passed it several hundreds of times.... I just never stop. Mamo showed my all of the veterans' graves. 3 times a year, she goes around and puts flags or flowers on their graves in their honor. I took some pictures of the really old graves.... some of the oldest in there were buried in 1899. I like old graves. I think they are neat, during the day. But at night.... cemeteries are a different story!
We're about to go outside, so I am going to wrap this up! I will try to post more tomorrow!
1 comment:
You are such a good grand daughter :). I'm so proud of you and I know that you and the kids visiting makes Mamo's week. Love you!
Auntie Laura :)
Post a Comment