Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!!!

This isn't your traditional pumpkin patch, but it was close to Mamo's house, so we went...

Jayna, please look at the camera...

Barrett: Climbing, of course!

He is so proud of himself, even though he climbs on everything!

This is one that he picked out and we are going to make a bird house out of it. I will have to post pictures of that project. It's all dried out and ready for us to carve!

Both kids are drawn to the smaller pumpkins.... (thank goodness, because of the BIG ones were pretty pricey!)


Trying to get them both in one shot....

Mamo...


I couldn't hear what she was saying... but I think she was talking about trying to carry one...

Over here guys!
It is really hard to get them to both look at the camera!


Now.... trying to get ALL of them to look at me - Yeah Right! I joke with Bonham that we've got 2 kids that don't listen and a Mamo who can't hear! LOL


Look at that BIG one! $50! (we didn't get that one)



Trying to pick it up....



Okay, he's ready to go!


Not really impressive, I know... but we might try a 'real' pumpkin patch before they are all gone. =)

No comments: