
Since we have moved out of Abilene, we haven't had an HEB to shop at.... very sad. If you've ever shopped at an HEB, you know what I am talking about. It has a lot of 'off brands/store brands' and name brands, so you have a great selection to choose from. We have been back in Abilene several times since we moved at the end of July. Every time we are there, we have stocked up on a few of our favorite (and inexpensive) items. =) We really miss HEB, especially when we see the grocery bill at another store!!!!
Well, I saw this HEB in Burleson on our way to a DJ gig, so we had to stop when we were done and get a few things, of course. I have heard that they are going to be building more in this area in the near future. Yippee!!! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment