Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WW Update - Week 6

Not much to report here... I weigh exactly the same as I did last week. If you are wondering about my goals.... I didn't work out 3 times and I didn't track religiously. =( This is a new week and I am going to do better!

Here are the stats anyway:

Weight Loss Totals:
Week 5: 0 pounds lost, 0 pounds gained
Total: 8.4 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 93.6 to go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since this isn't a very long post, I thought I would add a little extra.... Bonham is at work and the kids and I are about to go see Mamo and go to the pumpkin patch! Hopefully, I will have lots of good pictures to share. Bonham is working today at an Accelerated School. He texted me to let me know that he likes it. Yesterday, he was at an Elementary school in a 4th grade class. He said that is was the best group of kids that he has worked with as a sub so far. He definitely likes the younger classes better.... the attitudes aren't as bad and the language is a more mild! LOL
Keeping this short and sweet... hope that you are doing well. =)
Until next time...

No comments: