This weather has been so great for the kids to go outside and not get too hot.... I love it! We went to the park yesterday and had a picnic. We stayed out there for a few hours, but then we had to head back for Barrett's nap.
This is a newer park in Azle and they have lots of thing to climb on, so of course Barrett had a great time! Look at this little rock wall climber!
He climbed to the top all by himself and he wanted to climb over the top of it. (I didn't let him) I think his goal is to give me a heart attack! I would have taken a picture of him at the top, but for obvious reasons, I needed both of my hands free! =)
Jayna spinning around....
This is more like the size I am comfortable with! 

Slide Static:


At one station, we saw this fuzzy caterpillar. They look scary, so we didn't touch it.... They may not be dangerous, but they look it, so better safe than sorry. The kids love bug-hunting!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This last weekend, we were in Abilene and I hardly took any pictures - bad mom! I did get these of Barrett swinging on Grandma & Grandpa's backyard swing though:
This last weekend, we were in Abilene and I hardly took any pictures - bad mom! I did get these of Barrett swinging on Grandma & Grandpa's backyard swing though:


Check back tomorrow for more.... =)
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment