This week, my goal is to lose at least 1 pound. I know that's not a very big goal, but it means that I will reach a particular mark on the weight watchers path that is a big deal. Also, even though 2.6 isn't a HUGE loss, it's a substantial amount in 1 week since the average is between .5 lbs and 2 lbs. So I figure 1 is good for a follow up to losing 2.6. Does that make any since?
I am going to set the bar a little lower with the goals this week:
- Working out 2 times for at least 30 minutes
- Lose at least 1 pound
- Track!!!!
In the meeting today, the leader challenged my mom and I to check each other's weekly trackers.... so that we will be held accountable. So I should be able to stick to it.
Weight Loss Totals:
Week 6: 2.6 pounds lost
Total: 11.0 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 91.0 to go!
Pounds to Goal Weight: 91.0 to go!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment