For Christmas, my parents (AKA: Nana & Papa), bought the kids a swing set!!! It came in this past week, so we started setting it up today. The instructions say that it should take 6-8 hours to complete and even though we knew we would lose some daylight, we couldn't help but get started on it! Bonham, Jayna, and I started to get everything out of the box and put together and then my parent's came over after the football game... and then Barrett woke up from his nap and came out to help too. =) We got a lot done in just under 4 hours, so we should be able to put the last little bit on it tomorrow and then the kids can play!
I tried to take pictures of the process, as much as I could. I was able to snap more shots after my parents got there and they had some extra hands. =)
I tried to take pictures of the process, as much as I could. I was able to snap more shots after my parents got there and they had some extra hands. =)
Here is Jayna showing you the 'Before' shot of the area where the swing set will go....
Still in the box...
The box was actually a lot smaller than we thought it would be
But we went through the checklist and all of the pieces were there!

And for a little over an hour, it was just me, Bonham, & Jayna, so I didn't take any pictures. After my parents got there, I pulled the camera back out and got the rest of these pictures...
So I told her to get some dry grass for us to make a campfire later...

Barrett wanted a close up...
'Good job, Nana! Hold that board right there....'
Bonham always has to make things look complicated.... For those of you who don't know him really well, it's all an act! hahaha

Bonham always has to make things look complicated.... For those of you who don't know him really well, it's all an act! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment