Sad news to report... I gained. Gasp! I know. =)
I did really bad the week before last.... and then I did better this last week, but not as good as I could have. I am going to try harder this week, because I am only a few weeks away from the first of December and it doesn't look like I will be reaching the goal I set.
One thing that our meeting leader says:
'Your weight-loss journey is a lot like a marriage. You don't throw it all away because of a few bad days.'
This is very true. So many times when I'm on a weight loss plan and I start to struggle with it, I give up. Not this time! I am going to work harder this week so that I can see a BIG loss next week!
I did really bad the week before last.... and then I did better this last week, but not as good as I could have. I am going to try harder this week, because I am only a few weeks away from the first of December and it doesn't look like I will be reaching the goal I set.
One thing that our meeting leader says:
'Your weight-loss journey is a lot like a marriage. You don't throw it all away because of a few bad days.'
This is very true. So many times when I'm on a weight loss plan and I start to struggle with it, I give up. Not this time! I am going to work harder this week so that I can see a BIG loss next week!
The stats for this week:
Week 9: 1.2 lbs gained
Total: 13.6 lbs lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 88.4 to go
No comments:
Post a Comment