I know I already did a Halloween post, but I couldn't help myself....
First stop... Nana and Papa's house:
Papa had a procedure and some tests done on his back, so we came to him for Halloween!
The next stop... Mamo's house!
We brought some pizza, visited for a short time and then we had to head out on the hunt for candy!
They LOVE their Mamo!
I told them to have "bright eyes" and this is what I got!
Next stop... Uncle Patrick and Aunt Teresa
We stopped at Uncle Chauncey and Aunt Stacy's house, but I forgot to take a picture :(
Next stop... Ian and Veronica's house
(Ian and their sons, Diego and Jaime were out trick-or-treating, so we missed them)
And our last stop of the night... Ed and Allison's house
Here's a group picture with their daughter, Jordan:
By the end of the night, the kids were tired! So we headed home to get to bed! Happy Halloween!

















No comments:
Post a Comment