Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 11: Looking for something funny?

Well, you have come to the right place!!! Just the wrong day. =(

So sorry to disappoint..... maybe I will have a little more time tomorrow to blog something longer.

I have a few potential blog post topics in mind....... here are a few I am considering:
What did Jayna say today?
Did you know this or that about the Calk family?
Home haircuts: Money saving idea, or sure fire way to get your kids made fun of?
Holiday Meals
My recent weight loss
Old Friends
Pictures of old people that we have never met....
Pictures of people we have met, who are now old! (Mom, Dad, Robert, Julie, etc.)
Christmas pictures from when Hammer pants were in style...
Wedding photos
Children.... Are we done yet????
Favorite Baby Names
First names that just don't go with Calk, Example: Harry Calk
My views on Parenting
Big kids in Mall Playgrounds, should the parents go to time out?
Bonham is funny, I am not
Traveling - Here or There?
Wills and life insurance
My favorite things.... (this one really could go in any direction)
Where in the blazes is that Idiot Button? It keeps moving around on this keyboard!!!! (Okay, that title may be a little long...but seriously, it drives me crazy!!!!)

But that's my cue to call it a night. So many good ideas. Well, at least I think they have the potential to be good idea! =)

Until tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

You crack me up...this post about funny posts ended up being a funny post! Clever girl. =)
Can't wait for the posts on some of those, though!