Actually, they were taken before Halloween, so that I could print them out and mail them to family, but when I took the disk to Wal-Mart to print them - they were the worst pictures ever!!! I was so upset. I paid $20 for pictures that I really wanted to throw away. They look much better on the computer, so I might try to print them somewhere else and see if they come out better.
I hope that you enjoy them!!!
Jayna was Little Bo Peep and Barrett was a Lion. On Saturday, October 31st, Barrett had a double ear infection, so he stayed home with Bonham and gave out candy instead of going trick-or-treating. I tried to get a few shots of Jayna going door to door, but none of those shots really came out good either. I was still learning the settings of the camera and someone was either in the way or she turned as I took it..... Not good. Oh well, maybe next year! =)
This is Jayna & Barrett's friend, Esperanza. She was visiting on this day, so we dressed her up and took her picture too! Her parents are good friends of ours that we met at church, Paul ans Jilian Hernandez. They are the ones that I mentioned are moving to Missouri. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment