So here I am... I finally made it to the office to blog.
One reason I don't like blogging recently is because I can't stand typing on a laptop! I always hit this idiot button that instantly makes the cursor (?) move to a random spot and I am typing away.... and I swear that I hit a button and the letter never pops up or the one letter is too sensitive and it goes in more times than I needed it. It's just BLAH!
We only have the internet hooked up to one computer because something is wrong with this modem.... router.... little box thingy. I'm not sure what the problem is, but anyway.... I'm not using the desk top, which is way more comfortable, but slow as Christmas. Speaking of Christmas.... Santa, if you are reading this, I would like a new desk top computer! =)
1 comment:
Yeah!! I knew you could do it!
So funny--the idiot button--my mom's computer has one of those when I use it. I guess it just depends on what you are used to...I think she would say that my computer has one when she uses it. =) Love you friend!
Post a Comment