Well, thank you for asking...
My parents are in town and my dad is replacing our heater. It's nice to know people who know stuff! Bonham is helping my dad.... Jayna and Nana are watching a movie in the living room.... Barrett is sleeping and I blogging! =) I am about to go get ready for a DJ gig that we have tonight. I was kind of spoiled in the month of October not having to DJ. I know that's not hard work and it's really good money, but sometimes it's such a beating!!!! And having to stop what you are doing to get ready to go DJ is such a pain. I'm a whiner - I know.
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. This blogging everyday is not working for me. My mind goes blank when I sit in this chair.
Maybe I'll have a good story tomorrow about the wedding tonight.... we'll see. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment