Thursday, September 9, 2010

Check-In/Random Post

I can't believe that it has been so long since I have blogged something.....

I thought that staying home, I would be able to post more and keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on. I guess not though. It seems like everyday we have something to do or somewhere to go, etc.

With all of this rain, we haven't used the computer a lot either. The internet doesn't work really well out here when the sky is filled with clouds and rain.

I do have some pictures to post, so I will try to get those up soon.

We don't have a DJ gig this Saturday, so that will be a nice break. =) We were thinking about going out of town this weekend, but with the weather and this being one of our only weekends to be home, we decided not to. Hopefully, we will be trying a new church this Sunday. Jayna really enjoyed AWANA last year and we want to get her back into it this year. One of the local churches starts AWANA next Wednesday, so we need to get over there and check it out!

The kids both started a Mother's Day Out Program this last Tuesday. I have pictures of them getting ready to go to their first day. So cute!!! I will try to get those up on the blog tomorrow.

This post is kind of all over the place... I am tired, so I am going to bed and I will blog more tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments: